It is very easy to hire or purchase regalia with us, simply visit Book Online to complete your form and proceed with instruction to complete your orders. Our Home page also provides you with a simple illustration of how to order with us.
IS BOND REQUIRED FOR REGALIA HIRE?
Any individual who wishes to hire graduation regalia will be required to pay a $100 bond in advance of collection, the full amount will be refunded upon the return of regalia undamaged.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TO THE GRADUATION CEREMONY?
For The University of Auckland students, please visit "What to wear to graduation" page, this will provide you with a good indication of what to wear.
WHAT DO I NEED TO PREPARE FOR MY CEREMONY?
Generally speaking, all you will be required to have is a full set of regalia which include your gown, trencher and hood. A smart casual dressing would usually be your optimal choice.
SUGGESTIONS AND REMINDERS FOR THE LADIES
- Use a safety pin to secure your Hood to the Gown.
- Very high heels may not be practical as graduation day involves a considerable amount of walking, standing and some stairs.
- Look your best and SMILE!
SUGGESTIONS AND REMINDERS FOR THE GENTLEMEN
- Wearing a tie gives you a smart look and it is also recommended to place the neck-band of the Hood under your tie to secure the hood.
- Bring a safety pin to secure your hood.
- Look sharp, smart and SMILE!